I n n o R E F L E C T I O N
R e f l e c t i n g Y o u r I n n o v a t i o n s
Mechanical Consulting Engineering
Building Mechanical Systems – HVAC & Plumbing
InnoReflection Engineering Ltd. is a mechanical consulting engineering firm specializing in the design of building mechanical systems for residential, commercial, institutional and educational projects.
We strive to provide the most cost effective, efficient, sustainable, and innovative mechanical systems that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
InnoReflection Engineering Ltd. was established in 2017 by Diya Hilal.
Diya Hilal, P.Eng. has 15+ years of experience in the consulting, designing, and supervision of mechanical systems. Over the course of his career Diya has attained a high expertise in the design of HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and geothermal systems. His extensive technical knowledge in the designing of building mechanical systems has contributed in the success of numerous large scale residential, commercial, institutional and educational facilities.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC), Member
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Member
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE), Member
Areas of Specialization:
- Mechanical design (HVAC & Plumbing) for residential, commercial, institutional, and educational projects
- Complete drawings & specifications ready for building permit, tender, and construction
- Reports and assessments for both new and existing projects
- High quality designed projects in a timely manner
- Construction administration (Field reviews)
- AutoCAD/BIM REVIT Design.
R e s i d e n t i a l:
- Apartment buildings
- Midrise & Highrise buildings
- Assisted living apartments/complexes
- Care home facilities
C o m m e r c i a l:
- Restaurants, fast food and commercial kitchens
- Fire halls
- Commercial retail units
- Shopping centers
- Community centers.
E d u c a t i o n a l:
R e t r o f i t:
- Boiler plants
- Chiller plants
- Cooling tower plants
- Wood dust collectors.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends and Statutory Holidays
#10 – 9232 WOODBINE ST.
CHILLIWACK, BC, V2P 5S8
Diya Hilal, P.Eng.